Date: 17 March 2023
Time: 5 – 7pm (CST)
Location: New Orleans, USA
More information: https://merkelcell.org/about-us/mmig/
MMIG is a group of over 200 physicians, surgeons, pathologists, virologists, scientists and medical students based in medical institutions across the world who are committed to:
- Promoting communication and collaborative studies on Merkel cell carcinoma
- Enhancing access to patient data and specimens
- Expanding evidence-based care for Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Utility of Circulating Tumor DNA to Monitor Treatment Response and Recurrence (Dr Tomoko Akaike, University of Washington, Dr Lisa Zaba, Stanford University)
- Merkel cell carcinoma in Skin of Colour (Dr Isaac Brownell’s team, NIH/NIAMS)
- Clinical Trial Updates for Merkel cell carcinoma (Erin McClure and Neha Singh, University of Washington)
- A New Postoperative Radiotherapy Option for MCC Patients: 8 Gray Single Fraction (Emily Huynh, University of Washington)
Call for additional speakers!
If you are interested in giving a 10-minute presentation on a translational/clinical Merkel cell carcinoma topic, email email@example.com (include subject header “MMIG meeting”). Please include your name, topic, and brief description by 27 January 2023.